Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Package.

My friend David is in the MTC (missionary training center) before going on his mission to Thailand so me and some friends decided to make him a little care package. We bought some goodies from the store and even went and made him so treats. It was probably the best care package ever...if I do say so myself.

We also made him some nice little notes.

Me and Conrad went a little overboard with the stencils...


Conrad's picture was a lot better than mine, it is too
bad you can't really see all the details...
We worked really hard on his package and we hope that it made his day!

Speaking of Conrad, he is going on his mission to Houston, Texas Mandarin speaking. How crazy is that?!?! I can't believe he is going on a mission. It is really weird when people that are younger than you start going on missions. But I know he will be a fabulous missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment