Thursday, August 18, 2011

Famine.

So I feel like the famine that is happening in Africa right now is not getting enough attention. And I know that people don't like to think about these sad things especially in this difficult economic times when maybe they do not have the financial ability to give money to help these people. So therefore I have a GREAT solution that can help people and it is free!  Everyone go to thehungersite.org and click. EVERYDAY! It is suppppper easy. It will literally take you like 10 seconds to scroll through and give to all the different charities. It doesn't make a huge difference if just one person does it but it can really help a ton of people's lives if everyone just clicks. They only count one click per day, so it is not really worth it to click a whole bunch of time (believe me I have tried that in the past but realized it wasn't working). So I am begging you to bookmark that page and click everyday. It breaks my heart thinking of all the children that are dying because they don't have any food. And it is also terrible to think how badly those parents must feel that they are not able to provide for their children. I have met parents that are not able to provide any food for their families and you can see the pain on their face. So please just click. I know without a shadow of a doubt that you will be helping someone's life if you are just willing to click once a day.

And also I am looking for a place to donate more than just a click a day so let me know if you have any suggestions for a good place to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment