Sunday, July 31, 2011

Royal Wedding #2

In honor of Royal Wedding #2 of this year (the queens granddaughter Zara Phillips got married yesterday and technically it is Royal Wedding #3 since the prince from Monaco got married but I am only counting the British monarchy because I like them the best.) I figured I would share a bit more about my obsession with Royal Wedding #1.

As mentioned in my previous post, Kasey gives me the bestest gifts ever. And just before the Royal Wedding I got a special little surprise from Kasey via Eric, Nan, and Grandpa. I came home one day to find this little beauty.

LOVE!!!!

And a few weeks after the wedding Kasey told me I could go online and download a print out of her dress. There are some seriously amazing people in this world. Whoever came up with that idea was pure genius. I haven't had a chance to play with the dolls yet or to print out the wedding dress but no need to fret, it is on my to-do list.

While (kind of) deep cleaning my room I decided to go through the multitude of magazines that I posses. And believe me, when I say multitude I mean A LOT. I think that I single handedly keep People magazine running. I buy so many it is ridiculous.

This HUGE bag is full of magazines...too many magazines.
While getting rid of old uninteresting ones I found some old gems that I love too much and couldn't get rid of. But I also came across quite a few with cover stories all covering the exact same topic...and I am sure you can guess. Yes it was the Royal Wedding.


I have an illness. I am still obsessed. The wedding was done and over almost three months ago and I can not stop thinking about it. I haven't even let my mom delete the recording of it from our tv. (speaking of that, if anyone knows how to transfer recordings to dvds and you could show me how that would be really great!) I need to find a way to get over this...but I don't really want to. It is just such a fairy tale (well at least in my mind it is.) I can not even believe that there are real princesses in this world. And when it comes to princesses I love them just as much as Maisie does. I think I will let this obsession continue for a little longer...it is just too fun to give up.

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo any magazines you'd be interested in donating to me? I like to make collages out of them, but its hard to justify buying a magazine for the sole purpose of cutting it up later ha ha.

    ReplyDelete