Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ellie.

Happy birthday to my great little pioneer sister. Ellie is 11 and that is blowing my mind. I literally remember sitting at my grandparents house waiting for the phone to ring announcing the birth of my first little sister...I mean my brothers were fine but I really wanted a sister. The phone kept ringing and I would jump up but it was always someone calling for my aunt. Dang her for being so popular! And FINALLY sometime in the evening I got the call that little Elizabeth Lee was born. I was so excited. I can not believe that it had been 11 years since she was born. That seems so strange to me. She is such a great sister and I can be a little mean to her at times but I am so lucky to have her in my life and I love her so much. Ellie you are so great!!! Have a marvelous birthday...and we will all pretend the fireworks are for you.

Cute family picture...pre maisie.

Lovely picture taken at like 6 in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. You've used that first picture twice now... well, that I've counted.

    ReplyDelete