Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oh what a year.

I just went to graduation ceremony for the high school I attended.  I can not believe that it has been a year since I graduated. It really doesn't seem like it happened at all. I have changed so much since then and have become almost a totally different person. Who knew a person could change so much in one year.  

Going to graduation also made me miss all of the lovely people from my grade. Every single one of those people made the class of 2010 the most wonderful grade. Its so weird that I haven't seen most of those people in about a year and yet I still miss them all.  What a great group of peeople. 

  I am so proud of the Class of 2011. They are all great and wonderful people.  It is no small feat to graduate from Waterford, so you should be super proud of yourselves. Congratulations! I know you will all do great things with your lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment