Monday, June 20, 2011

Maisie.

Tomorrow is my sweet baby sister's 4th birthday. I can not even believe that she is 4.  I remember the day my mom told us she was pregnant, and the day we found out she was a girl, and especially the day she was born. I really can not comprehend that she is 4. I know I sound like some stereotypical mother when I say it seems like only yesterday that she was born...and it kind of does, but yet it also seems like she has been here forever. I truly thought our family was complete until sweet little Margret Grace joined our family.  I couldn't believe that life had ever existed without her.  Our family would be totally incomplete without her cute little voice constantly talking and pointing out things. She is so smart and darling and wonderful. I love her with all my heart and I hope she knows that. I love you Maisie and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!


Get ready for a picture overload...

Me holding Maisie the day she was born...you can't
really see her but that is beside the point.

Just being cute.

Is that not the cutest
face you have ever seen???

Maisie the chicken wrangler.

She wore this swimsuit for weeks before she was
finally able to wear it in Hawaii.

She was very excited to meet Duncan.

Just singing to a snowman...no big deal.

Meditating...all three year olds do that, right?

Classic Maisie smile.

Last and probably least. I ran out and took this picture
with my phone before she went to bed so that
I could document her last day as a three year old
before she embarks on the adventures of being 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment