Saturday, May 14, 2011

Poor Blog.

Who would have known that summer would cause me to blog less than I did during the school year? Not me. Well maybe it is because I don't have to constantly find things to distract me from doing homework. So the beginning of summer has been quite nice. I haven't had to do anything and it is lovely.

I did have to dog sit this little fellow.
Duncan! So Cute!!!
He is very cute but he is kind of a little trouble maker. But it was fun to play with him even though he thinks that if you are sitting down that means he has to be on your lap and most likely trying to lick your face.

Well I am off to unpack my room because despite the fact that I moved home last Saturday I still haven't unpacked anything and my room is a total mess. Hooray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment