Monday, May 30, 2011

Losing...my mind.

So I have to admit that I am a fairly unorganized person, but lately it has gotten out of hand.  I keep losing EVERYTHING...well actually only important things.  In the past like 3 days I have lost a letter from one of my best friends that will be in Honduras for 2 years, a ring I bought while I was in India, the itinerary for my trip to Zambia, and while I was at my cousin's house I lost my car keys for a solid hour. Luckily I was able to find the ring and the keys but the all important thing is that letter and I can't seem to find it anywhere. This is killing me!!! So if anyone happens to see a letter from Honduras addressed to me, if you could just send it right over to me that would be lovely and make my life quite a bit better. Oh and I supposed I should find that itinerary somewhere.....

No comments:

Post a Comment