Sunday, May 15, 2011

Going insane.

So at the end of my last post I said that I was going to go and clean my room but of course I put that off and now I have actually starting to try and clean it. Little did I know that it would cause me to go insane. I am the type of person that can handle things being messy, but it gets to a certain point and I just start getting super stressed and can barely even function and my room has hit that point. Hence, I am blogging so that I can try to relax and stop the hyperventilating. Here are a few glorious pictures of my room.

In case you couldn't tell, that is a picture of my bed
covered in clothes and other various things that do not
belong there.
 
The inside of my closet....Lovely isn't it?
Dirty laundry basket (laundry is another thing on my to do list)
So I kind of feel like I am airing my dirty laundry (just in case it wasn't obvious, that was a pun to go along with the previous picture....) by posting these pictures of just how horrible my room looks right now. But I promise it never looks this bad except when I bring all my things home from college and try to stuff way too much stuff into my little room.

Well this blog post has successfully calmed me down and now I might be able to continue with the cleaning, although I can not promise how successful I will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment