Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bubble Bazinga.

I hate to put this out in the world because I know that atleast one person that reads this will start playing bubble bazinga and it will ruin their life but I must.
Bubble Bazinga is the best/worst game ever known to man. It is so fun and I absolutely love it but yet it is addictting and has taken over my life. I always have a bubble bazinga tab open on my computer no matter what I am doing. Like right now I have my blog open, facebook, and bubble bazinga. I can not even watch shows on hulu without playing bubble bazinga. I am not even playing it but it has to remain open so that I can start playing at a moments notice.  Like the wise and all knowing ke$ha once said "maybe I need some rehab, or maybe just need some sleep. I've got a sick obsession I'm seeing it in my dreams." Oh Ke$ha, wou always know just what to say.

This is just a warning to everyone, DO NOT play bubble bazinga even though it sounds fantastic and wonderful. It will only cause you problems in life.  (although it will make you super good at multitasking...)

That is my public service annoucement for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I started playing this like two days ago and got a super high score the first time, but now I can't beat it so I gave up....

    ReplyDelete