Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bittersweet (Part 2).

Today was two of my best friend's mission farewells.  Luckily they aren't leaving until June 1st so i have about 10 days left with them.  Having two farewells in one day is too much emotion for me.  I can not imagine the next two years without those guys.  They are two of the funniest people I have ever met. They can make me laugh about almost anything. And I know that if I ever really needed someone they would be there in a heartbeat. They are fantastic guys and I am so glad that I was lucky enough to meet them and become friends with them.
Pretty classic example of us. Me trying to say something (most likely
very important and earth changing), Wesley doing something interesting,
and taft just making a cute face.
I don't know how I will be able to get through the next two years without them. I talk to both of them on an almost daily basis and not being able to be in constant contact with them will definitely be hard for me to adjust to.  Although I will miss them terribly everyday I know that they are doing the right thing by choosing to go on missions and help to bring people to the Gospel. They are wonderful examples to me and I am so proud of them for making this decision.

Me and Taft when we were little. Oh and Porter...
Also beware because this is not the last that I will post about these guys. Neither of them will let me make them a mission blog so there will be plenty of updates from their missions...since I know you are all dying to hear more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment