Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding Fever

I have caught it. I am obsessed. Like literally obsessed.  I bought a magazine for 10 dollars that was all about it. Who buys magazines that cost 10 dollars?!?! This girl does. The wedding is in less then 12 hours and that is blowing my mind.  I have always had a soft spot for the British royal family, but this is out of control. I have recorded every special show that aired during TLC's royal wedding week and now I am recording the actual wedding on 3 different channels so I can be sure to get all the inside details. Yes you did read that correctly, I said 3 channels.  I have an illness...but I am not sure that I want to find a cure just yet. This wedding is far too exciting to not be obsessed with. Well by tomorrow this time the wedding will be over and hopefully I will be able to move on with my life. Until then, Happy Wedding Watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment